RL India(RLI) has a mission to aid, grow and maintain the Indian Rocket League Community by any means necessary. In pursuing its goals, RL India serves the interests of those within the community. The following code of conduct is designed to ensure that players uphold the values which help maintain the integrity of this community. The following code applies to individuals who participate in any RL India Competition, past or present, or becomes a member of the RL India Discord.
- Players are expected to uphold reasonable and respectful behaviour at all times during RLI competitions.
- Any form of abuse, violence or unfriendly antagonising is prohibited during any RLI competitions.
- Players are to be clearly identifiable at all times during competition. Playing under a false or unidentifiable alias is prohibited.
- Entering into any match or game server that players are not assigned to is forbidden.
- Only official broadcasters and RLI staff are permitted to spectate competition matches. Substitutes and coaches are not permitted to spectate.
- Players are to follow all instructions given by an RLI staff member, official or volunteer. This does not apply if the instruction is deemed unreasonable.
- Players are expected to be honest when presenting information requested by another player or RLI staff member. This includes match scores.
- All forms of cheating and exploitation is strictly prohibited during competition.
- Players are responsible for notifying RLI staff when they’re substituting into a team they were not previously a part of.